Today's Jokes  |  Archives  |  Lists  |  Random  |  Register  |  RandJoke on Your Page  
 



Main Story Archives

[Unknown, 25 March 1993]
A Vapid Death: A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being
blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas. There was no
mark on his body but autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his
system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a
couple other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It
appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing from the poisonous
cloud that was hanging over his bed.  Had he been outside or had his
windows opened it wouldn't have been fatal but the man was shut up in his
near airtight bedroom. He was ``...a big man with a huge capacity for
creating [this deadly gas].'' Three of the rescue workers got sick and
one was hospitalized.






Rating: 2/5 (6 Votes)
or Email Friend


But Wait! You can also read...

  • Not far from me we have a friend who raises Brahma Bulls...
  • Sylvester Briddell, Jr., 26, was killed in February...
  • The Wipe-Up
  • Microsoft Corp announced that they would purchase...
  • Why doesn't semen taste sweet?

  • Jump to  




    For any questions or comments email us at info@jokes2go.com
    Copyright© SpekGY, Inc, 1998-2016. All rights reserved.