Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Normisms -- funny lines from Norm on Cheers
1. COACH: What would you say to a glass of beer, Norm?
NORM : Going Down?
2. COACH: What would you say to a glass of beer, Norm?
NORM : Daddy wuvs you.
3. COACH: What's shaking, Norm?
NORM : All 4 cheeks and a couple of chins.
4. COACH: What'll it be, Normie?
NORM : Just the usual Coach. I'll have a froath of beer and a snorkel.
5. SAM : What'll you have, Norm?
NORM : Well I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll have a glass of whatever
comes of whatever comes out of that tap.
SAM : Oh, Looks like beer, Norm.
NORM : Call me Mister Lucky.
6. WOODY: Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you.
NORM : I know, and if she calls, I'm not here.
7. WOODY: Hey Mr. Peterson, Jack Frost been nipping at your nose?
NORM : Yep. Now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?
8. COACH: Can I draw you a beer, Norm?
NORM : No, I know what one looks like. Just pour me one.
9. COACH: How about a beer, Norm?
NORM : Hey I'm high on life, Cooach....Of course, beer is my life.
10. COACH: How's a beer sound, Norm?
NORM : I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in.
11. COACH: What's going down, Normie?
NORM : My butt cheeks on that bar stool.
12. COACH: What's up, Norm?
NORM : Corners of my mouth, Coach.
13. COACH: Beer, Normie?
NORM : Uh, Coach, I dunno, I had one this week. Eh, why not, I'm still
14. COACH: Normie, Normie, could this be Vera?
NORM : With a lot of expensive surgery, maybe.
15. COACH: What's up, Normie?
NORM : The tempurature under my collar, Coach.
16. COACH: What's up, Norm?
NORM : Everything that's supposed to be.
17. COACH: What's up, Normie?
NORM : My nipples, it's freezing out there.
18. SAM : What's new, Norm?
NORM : Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're
19. SAM : What'd you like, Norm?
NORM : A reason to live. Gimme another beer.
20. SAM : What do you say, Norm?
NORM : Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer.
21. SAM : What do you say to a beer, Norm?
NORM : Hiya sailor. New in town?
22. SAM : What's the good word, Norm?
NORM : Plop, plop, fizz,fizz.
23. SAM : Oh no, not the Hungry Heifer...
NORM : Yeah, yeah, yeah....
SAM : One heartburn cocktail coming up.
24. SAM : How's life in the fast lane?
NORM : Dunno, I can't get on the on-ramp.
25. SAM : What's the story, Norm?
NORM : Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer.
26. SAM : How about a beer, Norm?
NORM : That's that amber sudsy stuff, right? I've heard great things
27. SAM : How's life treating you, Norm?
NORM : It's not, Sammy, but you can.
28. SAM : Beer, Norm?
NORM : Have I gotten that predictable? Good.
29. SAM : Whatcha up to, Norm?
NORM : My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.
30. SAM : How's life treating you, Norm?
NORM : Like it caught me sleeping with his wife.
The list continues below
31. NORM : Afternoon everybody.
ALL : Norm!
CLIFF: Afternoon everybody.
ALL : [silence]
32. NORM : [come in from the rain] Evening everbody.
ALL : Norm!
SAM : Still pouring, Norm?
NORM : That's funny, I was about to ask you the same thing.
33. WOODY: Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : A little early isn't it?
WOODY: For a beer?
NORM : No, for a stupid question.
34. WOODY: What's the story, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to happy ending.
35. WOODY: How's it going, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : Poor.
WOODY: I'm sorry to hear that.
NORM : No, I mean pour.
36. WOODY: What's going on, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : A sign flashing in my gut that says, "Insert beer here."
37. WOODY: What's your pleasure, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : Boxer shorts and loose shoes. But I'll settle for a beer.
38. WOODY: What's going on, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : Another layer for winter, Wood.
39. WOODY: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : Alright, but stop me at one.....make it one-thirty.
40. WOODY: What's going on, Mr. Peterson?
NORM : The question is what's going in, Mr. Peterson? A beer please,
41. WOODY: How's it going Mr. Peterson?
NORM : It's a dog eat dog world out there, Woody, and I'm wearing
42. PAUL : Hey Norm, how's the world treating you?
NORM : Like a baby treats a diaper.
43. "Women. Can't live with 'em, pass the beer nuts."
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)