Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
New Economic Lingo - the Crisis Special
1. CEO -- Chief Embezzlement Officer.
2. CFO -- Corporate Fraud Officer.
3. BULL MARKET -- A random market movement causing an investor to mistake himself for a
4. BEAR MARKET -- A 6 to 18 month period when the kids get no allowance the wife gets no
jewelry, and the husband gets no sex.
5. VALUE INVESTING -- The art of buying low and selling lower.
6. P/E RATIO -- The percentage of investors wetting their pants as the market keeps
7. BROKER -- What my broker has made me.
8. STANDARD & POOR -- Your life in a nutshell.
9. STOCK ANALYST -- Idiot who just downgraded your stock.
10. STOCK SPLIT -- When your ex-wife and her lawyer split your assets equally between
11. FINANCIAL PLANNER -- A guy whose phone has been disconnected.
12. MARKET CORRECTION -- The day after you buy stocks.
13. CASH FLOW -- The movement your money makes as it disappears down the toilet.
14. YAHOO -- What you yell after selling it to some poor sucker for $240 per share.
15. WINDOWS -- What you jump out of when you're the sucker who bought Yahoo @ $240 per
16. INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR -- Last year investor who's now locked up in a nuthouse.
17. PROFIT -- An archaic word no longer in use.
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)