Today's quotes [2.14.14]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
For every human problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong.
- H. L. Mencken
Picard: "Return that moon to its orbit."
Q: "I have no powers! Q, the ordinary!"
Picard: "Q, the liar! Q, the misanthrope!"
Q: "Q, the miserable, Q, the desperate! What must I do to
convince you people?"
Q: "Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books lately?"
-- Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Deja Q"
* An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned,
bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by
their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed
by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"
Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer sex
raises some pretty good questions. -- Woody Allen
"The following two statements are usually both true:
There's not enough documentation.
There's too much documentation."
-- Larry Wall
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28