Today's quotes [11.15.12]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
* Based on what you know about him in history books, what do you
think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today?
1. Writing his memoirs of the Civil War.
2. Advising the President.
3. Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin.
* Old Yiddish proverb: "If triangles had a God, He'd have three
* I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to
anyone, but they've always worked for me. -- Hunter S. Thompson
* Sacred cows make the best hamburger. -- Mark Twain
I have a daughter who goes to SMU. She could've gone to UCLA here in
California, but it's one more letter she'd have to remember.
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30