Today's quotes [9.30.11]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Send to Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
* An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned,
bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by
their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed
by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"
We all know what a Birdie (1 under) and a Bogey (one over) are.
Now there's a Lewinsky. Its when the shot lands three feet from the
The technology is moving forward in great leaps, but I still want to fuck.
-- Slavik on the modern technological advances
"I think my favourite word at the moment is 'sphincter'. People have been
using it a lot lately and it's starting to grow on me."
-- Karen Peisley
Reporter: "What do you think of western civilization?"
Ghandi: "I think it would be a good idea."
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30