Today's quotes [3.12.09]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Send to Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
"Nothing screams 'MOCK ME! MOCK ME!' like posting your entire grocery list
(with the rationale for each piece of candy) to a science newsgroup."
-- James "Kibo" Parry
Pay attention to your enemies. They are the first to discover your mistakes.
* Based on what you know about him in history books, what do you
think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today?
1. Writing his memoirs of the Civil War.
2. Advising the President.
3. Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin.
* Old Yiddish proverb: "If triangles had a God, He'd have three
* I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to
anyone, but they've always worked for me. -- Hunter S. Thompson
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29